Fans expecting to catch up with contestants will be left feeling disappointed
私は有名人です fans tuning in to ITV for tonight’s episode will be very disappointed.
金曜日に (25 11月), the first live show of this year’s series was cancelled for the first time ever as a “precautionary” measure due to Storm Arwen.
These measures were extended with ITV announcing that Saturday (26 11月) and Sunday’s (28 11月) episodes were also cancelled.
In the episodes place were a compilation of highlights from previous series.
This marked the first time an episode of 私は有名人です has been pulled in its 19-year history – and ITV has now confirmed the show won’t air on Monday (29 11月) また.
The production of the new series has been plunged into chaos since beginning last Sunday (21 11月).
ザ・ おはようイギリス contributor was taken to hospital for a check up. しかしながら, due to breaking the show’s Covid bubble, he had to withdraw. His daughter, クロエ, said that he was “livid” by the decision.
Two more celebrities were on the verge of quitting last week. After failing in two tasks, music producer and rapper いたずらな男の子 threatened to leave the series, with former Strictly Come Dancing judge アーリーンフィリップス following suit.
太陽 reports that Philips, WHO, で 78, is the oldest contestant to have ever participated in the show, is struggling with “chronic pain”.
その間, Saturdays pop star Frankie Bridge is said to have developed a rash that was worrying medics.
Reps for the show also confirmed that “a security breach was identified” earlier this week. They said “an intruder was removed from the location with immediate effect”.
私は有名人です 意思 (うまくいけば) return as normal on Tuesday (30 11月).