These are the full suite of changes to Covid rules in Ireland announced in Dublin on Friday evening.
From 6am on January 22, the following restrictions will be removed:
– Guidance in relation to household visiting
– Early closing time for hospitality and events
– Capacity restrictions for outdoor events, including sporting fixtures
– Capacity restrictions for indoor events, including weddings.
– Restrictions on nightclubs
– Requirements to have a valid Digital Covid Certificate to enter various premises will be removed.
From January 24, a return to physical attendance in workplaces can commence on a phased basis appropriate to each sector.
A number of public health measures will remain in place until February 28:
– Requirements for mask wearing in all settings where currently regulated for
– Protective measures in schools and early learning and care facilities.