The 24-year-old Everton striker originally denied the charge of speeding in his Lamborghini.
The 24-year-old striker was issued with three penalty points and ordered to pay a £900 fine, £620 costs and a £90 surcharge at Chester Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday after he admitted driving the sports car at 58mph in a 50mph zone.
The footballer, who did not attend court for the hearing, had been due to stand trial after he initially pleaded not guilty to exceeding the speed limit and failing to give information relating to the identification of the driver.
Barry Warburton, defending, said he would be changing his plea to exceeding the speed limit to guilty.
Michael O’Kane, prosecuting, said no evidence would be offered in respect of the second charge.
He said Calvert-Lewin’s Lamborghini was travelling along the A533 at Halton Lodge, in Runcorn, Cheshire, just after 1pm on August 18 last year.
Mr Warburton told magistrates: “He has got a disposable income in excess of £450 a week. I think you are probably aware he is a professional footballer.”
The court heard the maximum fine for the offence was £1,000 but Calvert-Lewin’s guilty plea meant it was dropped by 10%.
Chair of the bench Roy Baron ordered the total amount of £1,610 should be paid within 28 days.
Six members of the press were in court for the hearing, which lasted under 10 minutes.
The court was told Calvert-Lewin had three penalty points on his licence already from a speeding matter on February 28 2020.
The footballer joined Everton in 2016 and made his debut for the England national team in 2020.
He was absent from Everton’s match against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday as the club said he was ill.