Travel UK update: Traffic light system scrapped, PCR testing removed for fully jabbed
Major changes to the イギリス’s rules for international travel have been announced by the government.
声明の中で, the transport secretary Grant Shapps confirmed that the traffic light lists will be scrapped from 4 10月, and that from that date onwards, fully vaccinated travellers won’t need a pre-departure or “fit to fly” test before arrival into England from a non-red country.
The key points are:
- 緑, amber and red lists will go, being replaced by two lists: “red list and rest of world”
- Fully vaccinated passengers will be able to replace day two PCR tests with cheaper lateral flow tests – from “the end of October”
- Full vaccinated travellers no longer need to take pre-departure tests (PDTs) before flying to the UK
- Eight destinations are being removed from the red list on 22 9月, including Turkey, Pakistan and the Maldives
- The UK government will also recognise full vaccinations from a further 17 countries and territories including Japan and Singapore
- Non vaccinated passengers will have to self isolate for 10 days on arrival into the UK from non-red countries – あれは, those on the “rest of world” list
From “later in October”, vaccinated travellers will also be able to replace the day two PCR test with a cheaper lateral flow test.
“Eligible fully vaccinated passengers and those with an approved vaccine from a select group of non-red countries will be able to replace their day 2 test with a cheaper lateral flow test, reducing the cost of tests on arrival into England,” reads a statement from the Department for Transport.
運輸長官のグラント・シャップスがツイートした: “TRAVEL UPDATE: we’re making testing easier for travel From Mon 4 10月, if you’re fully vax you won’t need a pre-departure test before arrival into England from a non-red country and from later in Oct, will be able to replace the day 2 PCR test with a cheaper lateral flow.”
七面鳥, Pakistan and the Maldives are among eight countries that will be removed from the red list on 22 9月, before the current traffic light system is scrapped on 4 10月.
The full line up has yet to be announced.
"加えて, eight countries and territories will come off the red list from Weds 22 Sept at 4am, incl. 七面鳥, Pakistan and Maldives,” Shapps continued.
No new additions will be made to the red list at that stage.
Follow travel update LIVE: Latest news from today’s announcement
“We’ll also be introducing a new simplified system for international travel from Mon 4 10月, replacing the current approach with a single red list and simplified measures for the rest of the world – striking the right balance to manage the public health risk as No.1 priority,” said Shapps.